Contemporary Residence - Farrell Street, Port MelbourneResidential Projects
This spacious Port Melbourne renovation features a luxurious kitchen designed by Thomas+Williams Architects with a range of functional elements that provide convenience and make entertaining a breeze.
Black tapware complements the black fridge, which integrates with an appliance cupboard to maintain a sleek appearance. HAWA-Concepta pocket doors were installed which fully recess into the appliance cupboard. Rebated handles were selected for the cabinetry.
Navurban prefinished board in ‘Ravenswood’ was selected for the cabinetry along one wall, which is softened with the addition of client hand-selected American oak timber veneer and stunning Elba marble. The island bench can also seat people along two sides.
- Blum AVENTOS lift-up cabinets, which are located above the cooking zone.
- Blum Antaro soft close drawers & hardware
- Hawa Concepta Pocket doors
- Navurban “Ravenswood” veneer
- Solid timber American Oak open shelving to island bench
- Stainless steel bench top inside working pantry
- Blum intivo drawers inside working pantry
- Matt black lip pull handles